- Supports and develops Content Management System (CMS)
- Understands the depth of CMS to analyze issues regarding content management
- Work closely with project stake holders to facilitate successful execution of deliverables
- Responsible for the system development and support of the content management system
- Minimum 1-2 year of experience in Web and database development is an advantage
- Experience in PHP and database design such as MySQL
- Knowledge of CSS, XHTML, AJAX, CMS or an interest in learning them
- Follow good coding, testing and documenting practices
- Problem solver, passion, hunger, desire for success
- Good Communication Skills
- Always dreamed of working in an energetic, highly skilled and entrepreneurial team
Benefit: 5-day week, Year-end bonus, Bank Holidays, Wedding Leaves and Paternity Leaves(for male staffs) etc.
Interested parties please send a cover letter stating your current salary, expected salary, resume and a full set of your portfolio to Ms. Lok at firstname.lastname@example.org.