- Create effective and comprehensive design for application software user interface with thoughtful interaction user flows, information architecture and user-centric design
- Create user interface sketches, prototype, concept models, detail schematics and wireframe
- Create flow diagrams/charts, storyboard and design mock-up
- Design user interface to ensure easy of use of application software
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Interact closely with project team and customers to acquire requirements
- Stay on top of new technology and trends in UI/UX designs
- Bachelor’s degree in design, interactive design, human-computer interactions (HCI) or related disciplines with 6+ years of experience or Master’s degree of equivalent education with 3+ years experience
- Extensive experience in UI/UX with portfolio demonstrating beautiful designs for web and mobile. Design portfolio demonstration is required for interview
- Strong knowledge of mobile design patterns and guidelines for both iOS and Android
- Extensive experience in creating page flows, information architecture, wireframes, mockups and prototyping
- Proficiency in using design tools such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 June 2016.
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.