- To propose analytics solution based on project/customer requirements
- To prototype/implement analytics solution using Python, R, Hadoop/Spark and/or related technologies
- To document the analytics solution
- To develop mobile and web applications with the analytics system to form end to end solutions
- To deploy those systems in private and public cloud environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with solid experience in data analytics
- Competence in data analytics, data structures, algorithms, and modern programming languages is required
- Experience in python, R, Hadoop/Spark, and/or related technologies for data analytics is preferred
- Experience in well known data analytics challenge is a big plus
- Experience in mobile application development e.g. android, iOS, etc. is a big plus
- Strong proficiency in English and fluency in Cantonese/ Mandarin is preferred
- Self-motivated fast learner and willing to work under pressure
- Team player but can work independently
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than 15 June 2016.
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.